- proj2d: Turn in your final project 2 code on
Blackboard by midnight Wendesday, May 12.
- proj2c: Be ready to give a 10-minute in class presentation this Tuesday, May 4!
- proj2b: Turn in your rough draft project 2 code on
Blackboard by midnight Thursday, April 22.
- proj2: Be ready to describe your project 2 topic in class on Thursday, April 15.
- HW4: Turn in a 3D model and 2D image on
Blackboard by midnight Thursday, April 8.
- proj1d: Turn in your final project 1 code on Blackboard by midnight Tuesday, March 30.
Course Review for the Midterm,
Textures and Framebuffer Objects ,
Bounding Volume Hierarchies and Iterated Function Systems,
Raytracing a Planet's Atmosphere,
Atmospheric Scattering Effects,
Refracted Rays, Snell's Law, and Fresnel,
Recursive Raytracing, on GPU Hardware without Recursion,
- proj1c: Give a 10-minute presentation on your project in class on Tuesday,
2010-03-23. This is a chance to talk about your approach, as well as
show us your pretty pictures and/or code. PowerPoint is *not* required,
but having a few illustrations prepared is an excellent idea.
- proj1b: Turn in your project 1 rough draft code on
- proj1: First project topic due in class Tuesday, March 2.
- HW3: Turn in a bumped-reflection GPU raytracer
Blackboard by midnight Thursday, 2010-02-18.
- HW2: Turn in a multiple-ellipse GPU raytracer
Blackboard by midnight Thursday, 2010-02-11.
- HW1: Turn in a simple GPU raytracer using GLSL shaders.
by midnight Tuesday, 2010-02-02.