CS 301 - Assembly Language
|Meets MWF 3:30-4:30 PM
(New!) Room 106 Chapman Building
University of Alaska Fairbanks
|CS F301-F01 (#73868)
3.0 Credits, Fall 2005
Prerequisite: CS 201 (Programming)
|Instructor: Dr. O. Lawlor
Office: 210C Chapman
Hours: 1-2 MWF or by appointment
|Required Textbook: Computer Systems, Bryant and O'Hallaron, Prentice Hall 2003
||ADA Compliance: Will work with
Office of Disabilities Services (203 WHIT, 474-7043) to provide
reasonable accomodation to students with disabilities.
- Blackboard is where all course announcements and assignments will be posted.
- Lecture Notes as somewhat incoherent web pages.
- Homework problems and solutions (not on blackboard).
- Course syllabus (PDF)
which includes dates to remember, the grading policy, and a course outline.
- Dr. Hartman's 2003 CS301 page has a good set of links to reference documentation.
- The tiny UEMU emulator is used in homework 2.
- NetRun is a network-accessible way to assemble and run code
right from your web browser. You'll need to activate your account
and get a password from the NetRun Password Reset
page. You'll then be emailed a password for logging in to
We'll be using this for HW3, so get an account and try the system
out! NetRun Help.
Send me bug
O. Lawlor, email@example.com
Up to: Class Site, CS, UAF