Orion's OpenGL Info
Lecture notes on OpenGL Performance, with a focus on geometry rate. This was a 2006/04/20 guest lecture in Dr. Hartman's CS 481.
ARB_fragment_program performance in practice.
OpenGL Example Code
- Fragment shader program, using GLSL (OpenGL Shader Language, or GLslang); last uploaded 2006/04/08 (Directory, Zip, Tar-gzip)
- Fragment shader program, using GL_ARB_fragment_program and GL_ARB_vertex_program; last uploaded 2006/03 (Directory, Zip, Tar-gzip)
- Shadows via several methods: shadow maps, shadow volumes, and several flavors of projected and decal shadows (Directory, Zip, Tar-gzip)
- String processing on the graphics card, using 1D textures, fragment shader, and readback (Directory, Zip, Tar-gzip)
- Tiny OpenGL program, demonstrating geometry and mouse motion (Directory, Zip, Tar-gzip)
O. Lawlor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Up to: CS, UAF