Prospective Graduate Students
Our Master of Science in Computer Science degree typically takes two years, and is open to students with a Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field. This degree is highly customizable, consisting of two core courses CS 600 and 601, two seminar courses CS 690 and CS 691, and the bulk of the degree is electives you pick with your advisor.
Our faculty has broad expertise, but specializes in:
- Computer Graphics (Lawlor, Chappell, Genetti)
- See example interactive WebGL graphics simulations (CS 482)
- Graph Theory (Hartman, Chappell)
- Artificial Intelligence (Genetti)
- Robotics & 3D Printing (Lawlor)
Take a virtual tour of the UAF campus.