CS462: Intrusion Detection Systems
Focus on IDS theory and practice and its importance; the origin and resolution of common security threats and vulnerabilities; host and network approaches to IDS implementation; and the legal, ethical, and privacy issues associated with IDS use and policies.
(3,0 Credit hours)
- Term Assistant Professor, Computer Science
- University of Alaska Fairbanks 2015 Ph.D.
- Virtualization, Digital Forensics, Machine learning
- Chapman 210B
- Office Hours:
- M 10:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- W 10:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Marken's Page
Index of CS462 Intrusion Detection Systems