CS 441 Homework 1
or another graphical circuit editor to draw a circuit diagram for a
Your CPU should:
Write a stored program that uses a loop to add up the numbers from 0
to 5, inclusive.
- Have more than 1 register.
- Have registers capable of storing numbers up to at least 15.
- Be able to load constants into registers.
- Be able to do arithmetic between registers.
- Have a conditional jump instruction.
SAVE early and often! Turn in your working "CPU.circ" file,
and a screenshot named "CPU.png" of the CPU having
successfully finished the loop and computed 15.
Turn in your circuit and screenshot on
Blackboard (log in first).