CS 321 Spring 2013
Assignment 3 is due at 5 p.m. Tuesday, April 9.
It is worth 25 points.
This assignment may be turned in either in paper form
or via e-mail.
Papers should be stapled and placed in my mailbox inside the CS Department
office (202 Chapman).
E-mail should be sent to
using the subject
- Your answers should consist of a file containing the
solutions to the exercises below.
This file (or an archive file containing it)
should be attached to your e-mail message.
- Be sure to include your name in your e-mail.
- I may not read your homework e-mail immediately.
If you wish to discuss the assignment (or anything else)
with me, send me a separate message with a different subject line.
Exercises (25 pts total)
- Chapter 3 problems (p. 248), #1.
- Chapter 3 problems, #6.
You can read about MMUs beginning at the bottom of
- Chapter 3 problems, #18.
- Chapter 4 problems (p. 325), #1.
- Chapter 4 problems, #3.
- Chapter 4 problems, #7.
- Chapter 4 problems, #25.