The Einstein Quiz
- There are 5 houses in 5 different colors.
- In each house lives a person of a different nationality.
- Each owner drinks a certain type of beverage, smokes a certain
brand of cigar and keeps a certain pet.
- No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar or
drink the same drink.
- Specific relationships and facts:
- The Brit lives in a red house.
- The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
- The Dane drinks tea.
- The green house is on the left of the white house.
- The green house owner drinks coffee.
- The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
- The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
- The man living in the house right in the center drinks milk.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house.
- The man who smokes Blend lives next to the one who keeps cats.
- The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
- The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
- The German smokes Prince.
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
- The man who smokes Blend has a neighbor who drinks water.
Who keeps fish?