CS 471 - Software Engineering
Project: Software Requirements Document
Draft Due Monday October 1 by 5pm
Final Version Due Wednesday October 10 by 5pm
Our company is going to investigate creating a web store for
a local client, ABC, who has one physical store in Fairbanks.
We have not done this before, so we will specify, design and
implement a portion of this task to determine if this
is a potential market for us.
Specific functionality for the web store:
- a web store that has all of ABC's products for sale
- the ability to browse ABC's products in the web store
- the ability to search ABC's products in the web store
- allow the customer to add to/delete from/manage items
in a shopping cart
- use a 3rd party payment system to pay for the products
- allow the owner (or designee) the ability to add, delete
and manage items in the web store
- generates a shipping invoice for every sale
Create a draft Software Requirements Document following the template
on the class web page and chapter 4 in the textbook.
Focus on the requirements and don't include design and/or
implementation details if at all possible.