Course Review for Final Exam
Dr. Lawlor, CS
202, CS, UAF
We've covered a lot of material in the last six weeks!
You should review these lecture notes (in particular the code samples!) and your homeworks.
- We looked at std::string: constructors, find, and algorithms using strings.
- We got to look at the containers in the C++ standard template library (vector, list, stack, deque) and how STL iterators work.
- We looked at a few STL algorithms, like std::sort and std::swap.
- We saw how to implement your own stack, list, and trees, including the tricky copy constructor.
- We learned about recursion, and how to implement recursive list and tree traversals.
- You did a group project, and learned about working in groups, version control, and automated testing.