CS 481 Lecture, Dr. Lawlor
The final exam will cover:
- Graphics file formats, such as .obj files (vertices and faces, mesh normals).
- 3D file editors, such as Blender.
- Global illumination: luminance (brightness) and illuminance,
solid angle form factor calculation (edge cross products), and
- OpenGL texture object, vertex buffer object, framebuffer object, and graphics program object function calls and semantics.
- Terrain file formats, rendering, and decimation.
- Stereo hardware, software, and visual processing.
- Funky input devices such as datagloves and 3D wands.
- 3D rendering technology used in games.