Department of Computer Science Undergraduate Information
Fall 2013 Courses
UAF Research Organizations
How to Sign Up For Classes
To sign up for classes, you need a paper "UAF Registration Form",
which your advisor needs to sign:
- Print out your "UAF Registration Form" via UAOnline:
- Student Services, Financial Aid & Account Information
- Select Term (select the current registration term and click on Submit)
- Check Your Registration Eligibility (click on Print your UAF
- Look at your degree requirements, and use
Course Finder to help pick out solid
classes that will help you get your degree.
- Talk to your academic advisor, which can be any CS professor--so pick one you
like! Your advisor must sign your UAF Registration Form.
- Turn in the UAF Registration Form at Admissions and Records, in Signer's Hall;
or to the CS Office in Chapman 201.
- Once your UAF Registration Form is turned in,
you can then add and delete classes on UAOnline.
- Attend classes the first day!
Prospective Student Resources
Department of Computer Science,
Tuesday, 12-Nov-2013 15:48:37 AKST